- Max Cahill
- Franek Nowotniak
- José Ramón García
- Antonio Uribe
- Tactical turn-based RPG, Action, Strategy, Adventure
- ESRB rating
- Number of players
- Release date/window
Three tales forged in bloodshed, laced with magic, and united by revenge.
Enter the breathtakingly beautiful world of Arco, a unique tactical action game where your decisions shape the story. Journey through lush forests, sweeping plains, and scorching deserts as you guide four unlikely heroes in their vendetta against the Red Company. Battle warriors of different nations, fend off greedy colonizers, and slay monstrous creatures as you voyage across this enchanted land. Change your fate, one move at a time.
- Cleverly plan your next move in a unique, "simultaneous turn-based" combat system.
- Unlock new game-changing skills, recruit powerful allies, and collect life-saving resources as you progress.
- Progress through each campaign as a different character with their own set of special abilities.
- Dive into a tale full of danger and excitement and watch it unfold from multiple viewpoints.
- Explore a fantastical world brought to life by evocative pixel art and an atmospheric score.
Arco's development is fueled by a talented global team: Polish pixel artist Franek Nowotniak, Australian game developer Max Cahill, Spanish composer and sound designer José Ramón "Bibiki" García, and Mexican industry veteran Antonio "Fayer" Uribe. They came together in 2021 to bring Arco to life.